Due to unprecedented demand
Castle Tutoring are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and proactive English, Maths and Science tutors around Windsor to work on a 1:1 basis and with small groups of students to raise attainment in core subject areas.
This is an exciting role for any experienced teacher or NQT who is looking to provide support and work to bridge the gap created by the current Covid-19 situation and also prepare students for their upcoming 11+, Sats, GCSE and A-Level examinations.
As the successful tutor you will possess the following skills:
- Good subject knowledge in either Maths or English (we will be accepting applications for those qualified in other areas too)
- Empathetic and patient attitude
- Ability to work to the school’s schemes of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions and give students the best support possible
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
We will provide you with support and resources you need and you can take on as any or as few clients as you wish. Please complete the contact form below and we look forward to hearing from you.